Family photographs will undoubtedly feature at some point in your day. It isn’t often families are able to get together, particularly if they live in different parts of the country, or even abroad and especialy not on such a happy occasion!.
We suggest a basic six combinations that will cover the key family members on both sides and save anyone from getting too bored:
- Both sides of immediate family (mums, dads, siblings & grandparents)
- Bride’s immediate family
- Groom’s immediate family
- Bride’s mum & dad
- Groom’s mum & dad
- Bridal party (best man, ushers & bridesmaids)
If the groups are organized and ready to go, these key photos take us around 20 minutes.
- Tell people in advance so they’ll be ready for their photo on the day
- Allocate a couple of people who know your families to help organize the groups
- Small groups work best. The more people in a photo, the smaller the faces become!
- Don’t worry too much about hair & makeup – these aren’t your closeups!
We want to make sure you have the photos you want, but we also want you to be able to enjoy your drinks reception and spend time with your guests!